- November 25, 2022X-Wing is the most radical Highline Freestyle Setup for the next generation of tricks that you haven't even thought of by now
- October 20, 2022At raed we decided to not offer T-Loops anymore in our sewing services. We rather recommend Dura La Vida loops.
- August 14, 2022Highline World Record for raed athlete Julien Roux!
- December 04, 2021We tested more than 60 frost knots in different slackline webbings. The most important lesson: We found massive deviations in the test results of frost knots in slackline webbing. All details in the video
- August 14, 2021The new ultralight RODEO weblock is here. Check the video!
- April 26, 2021An ultralight Titanium leash ring and a complete leash set weighing below 200 grams just hit our shop
- April 07, 2021There's a new California Highline Record!
- March 11, 2021Raed Athlete Soraya's professional perspective on how to deal with fear in highlining
- February 11, 2021Amazing news for freestyle highliners and bounce freaks: In 2021 our MOTM webbing is much stretchier than ever before.
- February 07, 2021Raed Athlete Soraya's professional perspective on how to deal with fear in highlining
- January 12, 2021The raed Slackline 1x1 booklet contains the most important slackline info flyers and safety documents from the International Slackline Association - ISA as well as a stunning collection of slackline photographies
- January 06, 2021Great news for gear nerds: Our PARSEC webbing is now stronger yet lighter than ever before!
- December 04, 2020Today we added some new life to many old slackline webbings from Slacklineverein berlin e.V.
- November 28, 2020DuraLaVida 2.0 is the next generation split highline design for big highline projects. It's safer, easier to connect and smaller than any other split highline design in the market.
- October 09, 2020"This surfbounces nearly by itself, I've never had sessions feel that easy!" raed athlete Sebastian Klimke said after his very first session on the 100m AURORA midline near Berlin. Check the vid of his surfbounce session:
- September 25, 2020Testing of 18 months permarigged highly used raed MOTM tubular nylon highline webbing vs. new MOTM webbing
- September 08, 2020Our PRO Double Multiplier just got 20g lighter! With 85g this is the lightest multiplier we ever created
- August 30, 2020BOOM. Your old personal best just got blasted: Walking this webbing feels like cheating - on speed... Dyneemite is an ultralight Dyneema-Polyester hybrid webbing for your BIG highline projects. Specs:
- August 13, 2020Ryan from HowNotToHighline tested many ways to tension slacklines on their efficiency, including our famous BLNC 5:1 slackline pulleys.
- June 18, 2020Our famous RAINBOW webbing is back!
- May 13, 2020New in our shop: Shackles with captive pin, so you can never drop the pin down the cliff again
- May 13, 2020Do we need the ISA safety labels? Here's our full opinion about it.
- April 13, 2020The RigLock is our most versatile weblock. It combines our BLNC weblock and a rigging plate into one device. And did we mention its anti-slippage-functionality? Have a close look at all the features in our video:
- February 12, 2020NEW: The Ultralight Travel Slackline Set. 1090 grams. Yes, you didn't get that wrong: 1090 grams
- January 31, 2020Did you always want to know how strong a highline soft release is?
- August 14, 2019VIDEO: The DuraLaVida Loop is the split highline setup by raed slacklines.
- July 23, 2019The BLNC Weblock is a true working horse weblock. It provides all the best features like a big hollow diverter, a pushpin at the front, strong steel construction and really big holes for easiest attaching even under difficult rigging circumstances. It weighs only 284 grams and is extremely robust. You can find it in our shop now: https://raed-slacklines.com/blnc-weblock
- June 13, 2019The next generation RODEO weblock is finally here! We received lots of feedback on our first version, so we collected all that feedback and improved the known version in many little details:
- June 12, 2019You think our SuperMOTM kicked like a horse when you bounced it? Well, we got some news for you: CUMULUS is the roundhouse kick for your bouncy sessions! Soft, round, thick, smooth edges make it perfect for your bare feet and catches. With a weight of just 66g/m but 35 kN strength plus robust core/sheath design this webbing is also perfect for your remote highline spots. And the best of it: More than 8% stretch at 5 kN combined with a therma stretch/hydro shield covering makes your bounce sessions smoother and more controlled than ever before. Get your own Cumulus webbing in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/cumulus-nylon-highline-webbing
- May 23, 2019We did some tests and found an interesting result when we tested a sewn loop on a soft shackle
- April 15, 2019The PRO 5:1 is an extremely efficient and small pulley set, that can be multiplied to 25x mechanical advantage with our PRO Multiplier. So you can easily tension your longline, even if you're pulling alone and one handed! It attaches directly to a lightweight whoopie sling, so you won't need any heavy shackles in your bag. And the best part: It starts at 239€! Get the PRO 5:1 Pulley System in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/pro-5-1-pulley-system
- April 10, 2019You can add sewn loop ends to any of your webbing orders in our shop now. They are tested, strong and extremely reliable. Get your piece of sewn webbing in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/slackline-webbing/
- April 10, 2019866g! This is the lightest, yet most efficient slackline pulley system in the market. It's so tiny, it fits into the pocket of your jacket. But it gives you the 25x power of your arm - so you can easily tension longlines one handed. And the best: It starts at 199,- € Get your BLNC 5:1 pulley in our slackshop and start a lot lighter into the new season: https://raed-slacklines.com/blnc-5-1-pulley-system
- April 06, 2019The third of our brand new pulley systems is the BLNC version of our famous 9:1 pulleys. It connects to shackles and comes with a very abrasion resistant, therefore long lasting rope. Of course it's made from our ROCsolid steel for maximum strength. It is very affordable too: Starting at 249,- € this pulleys will let you rig high tension longlines with a smile on your face. Get the new BLNC 9:1 pulleys in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/blnc-9-1-pulley-system
- March 13, 2019Oooops, we did it again! We built the lightest, smallest but yet most efficient slackline pulley system in the world! It weighs 866g incl. 20m rope, which is 37% lighter than the lightest competitor in the market. It fits into the pocket of your jacket. And it gives you the 25x power of your arm pulling. You can easily tension a 100m longline alone and one handed with it, promised. And the best part of it: This tiny masterpiece of German engineering starts at 199,- €. Get your own BLNC 5:1 pulley system in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/blnc-5-1-pulley-system Check the weight comparison of 5:1 pulley systems in the market:
- March 13, 2019Whoopies on Trees as Slackline Anchors? Well, you might want to read this...
- January 31, 2019We know a little bit about Dyneema. And during the last 24 hours we received many questions about soft shackles for the connection of webbing pieces in long highlines.
- June 27, 2018Destruction pr0n ftw: In preparation for the International Slackline Association - ISA safety certification of weblocks
- May 08, 2018Anytime when you want to walk across a slackline, you have to tension it first.
- February 19, 2018Everybody knows their slackliner buddies: They usually own all the gear they're burning for. So you mostly don't know what might be the right present for their birthday or christmas. We know a solution: Have a close look at our slackline gifts category in our slackline online shop. We're sure you'll find sweet gifts for your slackline friends in there which they don't own yet but they'd really love one of them :)
- June 15, 2017The list of countries where we already shipped our famous raed slacklines gear grows every day. Loom how impressive it became! Help us to fill the white spots and order your own raed slackline gear today :P
- May 22, 2017There's some change happening in the slackline community, that we want to take a closer look at today: Aluminium gear for longlines and highlines
- April 27, 2017CALL FOR SLACKGIRLS We at raed slacklines truly believe in the awesomeness of the slackline community, where women and girls achieve the same great things as men and boys do. That's why we're building our slackteam 50:50 of boys and girls. To achieve this goal, we call out for all strong slackgirls to apply for a place in our raed slacklines team. Drop us an Email to email@example.com and send us your personal achievements, pictures of your most beautiful lines and tell us a bit about your ambitions. We're looking forward to hear from you and get in contact with all you talented girls out there. Keep the balance, your raed slacklines team.
- March 29, 2017
It's official now: Dyneema whoopies don't harm trees if they are used with raed TreePRO, the only carbon fibre reinforced tree protection on the market. Read the full study, authored by the International Slackline Association and get the lightest slackline anchor set available today: Many thanks to Philipp, Lisa, Thomas, Ruth, Bradley, Sonya and Jan for the huge efforts everyone of them put into this study and the ISA in general. You all are really pushing the whole slackline community to an awesome direction.
- January 18, 2017
Longline sets used to be heavy and bulky over the last years. But somehow times change and things get better - and lighter. Time for us to take a closer look on slackline anchor systems from the perspective of their weight.
Longline anchors usually work the same way: you wrap some kind of sling around a tree and connect your slackline gear to it. But this is where the similarities end. There are many differences in slackline anchors. Some brands use relabeled spansets that are known from industry rigging, others use modified webbing and a quite new approach is the use of spliced Dyneema rope.
For our comparison we took the most known longline brands and added the weights of their anchor components: the anchor sling itself plus the treeprotection that is usually sold along. Let's keep it short & simple, these are the results, sorted from lightweight to heavyweight:
- December 08, 2016
Do you want to become a better and stronger slackliner? We have the right training tool for you, completely made from slackline components: The raed sling trainer.
A slingtrainer is the perfect training tool for your core stability. The raed suspension trainer is a very simple but powerful tool that makes you stronger everytime you use it. And it's fun to take it to the park too: Connect it to a branch of a tree and train after a slackline session. You will love the feeling of getting stronger outdoors.
There are 2 versions of our slingtrainer available. The brand new version is built from new materials. New pulley, new rope, new carabiner and so on. The recycled version of our sling trainer is very environmental friendly. It comes with recycled pulleys,
- November 02, 2016
Spliced Dyneema becomes more and more popular among enthusiast slackliners. It's one of the easiest ways to save lots of weight in a backpack full of gear. Check out our Dyneema Whoopies as slackline anchor slings and our incredibly strong soft shackles. You will love them, promised!
Soft shackles: https://raed-slacklines.com/slackline-hardware/slackline-soft-shackles/l/dyneema/
- September 02, 2016
That's an awesome package we sent to France today. Many hundreds of meters of Parsec, our low stretch Polyester Longline webbing and 100 additional meters of MOTM, our high stretch tubular nylon slackline webbing. Seems like there are huge projects going on in France. Keep the balance!
- August 29, 2016
"Is your PRO pulley system connective to other brands' gear?" Of course it is. See our PRO slackline pulley system working together with the shiny SeaHorse from Slacktivity. Thanks to Arne for this nice picture!
- July 15, 2016
Due to many customer requests we decided to make it a bit easier for you to order our famous PRO gear even if you fell in love with some non-raed-webbing. From today it's possible to configure the PRO Longline Set without any webbing. Choose whatever webbing you want, but use the best gear to tension your lines. Of course the non-webbing-version saves you lots of money too. Money that you can spend in some awesome webbing for your next projects. Maybe you want to try some of the webbings we really like to recommend to you:
Slacktivity Marathon - some really nice low stretch webbing for long projects
- June 24, 2016
Some months ago we introduced TreePRO to the awesome slackline community. TreePRO is some kind of new school tree protection that allows you to use Dyneema whoopie slings as anchor slings on trees, as shown in our famous PRO Longline Set for example.
We recieved tons of feedback about the TreePRO concept. The feedback included many suggestions on how to further improve the protection of trees. So we tried lots of smaller and bigger changes on the design. In tis article we want to show the state of the evolution of TreePRO and highlight the PROs and CONs of the designs.
The first design was quite simple. We took some Cordura nylon, folded it in half, some pocket seams were sewn in and the carbon plates were put in.
- May 19, 2016
Parsec is the most famous longline webbing webbing from raed slacklines. New tensile tests of this awesome piece of weavery show: It's stronger than ever before. The first generation of Parsec achieved a breaking strength of about 36 kN - we added some safety margin and it was sold as a 33 kN webbing.
The latest development of this webbing makes it even stronger. Tensile tests assure a minimum breaking strength of more than 37.5 kN in average. And again we add some safety margin. Parsec is now sold as 35 kN longline webbing. These improvements don't change anything on the price of Parsec webbing of course. You can buy it in our online shop for the best price possible.
Always be safe and keep the balance - on strong Parsec webbing :)
- May 17, 2016
The safety of slackline gear is essential for slackliners. Longlines are set up with high tensions so there is lots of potential energy stored in the parts of a longline set when you walk across your line. Nobody wants the line or the components like pulley system or weblock to fail. This could lead to serious injuries when a slackliner is hit by flying parts of a high tension slackline after one part failed.
That's the reason why safety concerns are absolutely taken serious by the raed slacklines team. Every part is accurately engineered by our german engineering team. Many prototypes are produced to make sure everything works absolutely fine. Afterwards every product is tested in lab tests and used by ourselves in many field tests. Only products that pass all those tests will make it to our shop.
Take our PRO weblock for example. It's an engineering part that we are really proud of. No shackles, no parts to lose. And yet way lighter and stronger than most other weblocks
- March 31, 2016
Hey Slackers around the globe! We are proud to introduce PRO, our revolutionary longline system, to you. This longline set doesn't need any heavy shackles. It also doesn't need any heavy industry slings. It's just a pure result of german engineering to bring you the most efficient and lightweight longline set ever. The complete PRO set - including everything you need to walk 100 m of awesome webbing - weighs less than 9 (!) kilograms. Yes, including anchorslings, weblocks, pulley system, treepro, everything. The best thing about it: With this efficient system you can rig 100m of slackline in about 5 minutes. Alone. Times when 5 guys were needed to tension a longline are over! ;) Want to have a closer look at it? Just click
- March 31, 2016During the last months we shipped our slackline gear to EU-countries only. But there arrived more and more questions of slackers around the world who wanted us to ship to their far away destinations so we decided to add more countries to our shipping list to make shopping much easier for you wherever you are. The list of added countries contains: USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Japan, Argentina, Morocco, Mexico, Jordan, Israel, Iran, New Zealand, Russia, South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand and Turkey. Have fun everywhere and keep the balance :)
- February 25, 2016
El Chorro. One of the best winter climbing destinations in Europe. Home of countless hard climbs, refuge for many addicted climbers and slackers during the harsh winter in northern europe. Like us.
What's one of the best part of climbing trips? You all know it: resting days to go sklacklining! So we took our raed slacklines PRO pulley system and 45 m of MOTM tubular nylon slackline webbing and looked for a nice spot to rig a decent longline. The spot was quickly found inside a reservoir with very low water level. The enclosed basin was absolutely perfect for rigging the line only knee high but left us enough sag to have tons of fun on the bouncy nylon webbing.
- February 22, 2016
Soft shackles are awesome. You can open and close them, so you can use them like a shackle or a carabiner. But at their given strength they only weigh one seventh of a steel shackle coming with same strength. Soft shackles are made of Dyneema, an extremely strong fibre that is as strong as a steel cable the same size but at way less weight. It is so lightweight, it even swims in water!
Ou 50 kN raed soft shackles with are made of 6mm DynaOne which is known for superior strength and durability in many conditions due to its innovative coating. You can use them as replacement for your steel shackles and save lots of weight in your backpack. We promise: once you experienced a lightweight rucksack full of gear you will never want to go back to the heavy stuff ;)