Hi, my name is Kamil. I’m from Chrzanow – a small city on the southern side of Poland.
My slackline adventure started in 2015. I saw many photos on Instagram and it was so interesting to me, so I decided to try this new field. After 2 years I became the organizer of NO Fun Highline Meeting, which is in Bolechowice. This is the biggest slackline spot in Poland. I’m also an official ISA rigger from 1st course. Safety has always been the most important thing to me. I feel responsible for people who are coming onto the slackline. The biggest thing, however, is having fun with friends. It’s way more valuable than training for winning competitions.
Slacklining gives me a chance to meet a lot of interesting people from all over the world. Thanks to slack, I learned a lot about myself too. When I am on the line, I am alone surrounded by trees and the sky. It’s pure freedom. I love being close to nature, admiring beautiful views, and discovering new spots. I am currently focused on searching for incredible places to slackline in the Tatras mountains. I think this mountain range is very underestimated, and I want to show the uniqueness of this area.
Fun fact: I graduated school with a miners profile, so it’s the biggest paradox since I should be working 500m below ground, but I choose to step 500m above.
- July 19, 2020Kamil travelled from Poland to Germany to have a session with his fellow Berlin slackers. So we rigged a 70m Cumulus midline, tensioned it to a proper trick highline tension and the whirling started :P Get your own Cumulus webbing in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/cumulus-nylon-highline-webbing
- September 12, 2019raed athlete Kamil sends a 89m highline in Poland on our soft and bouncy MOTM webbing. The tubular weave and the relatively low weight of this webbing allows you to either send line with ease or go big with your bounce tricks on it. Get your own MOTM in our shop: https://raed-slacklines.com/motm-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing
- June 03, 2019It's waterline week! 2018 High-Waterline Village Meeting in Cefalu on Sicily. Here's what raed athlete Kamil has to say about it: "Warm water in the bay, waterlines, deep water soloing and after these morning session we were often going to the highlines because waterlines are so much harder than highlines :P" For your waterlines we recommend a soft and round webbing, like our Rainbow or MOTM. You find them in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/slackline-webbing/
- April 04, 2019A shoulderstand a day keeps the doct... Nah! The harsh reality is: Learning this trick on a slackline is pretty painful. You will fall many times and your shoulder will hurt a lot from the pressure of the thin webbing. And transfering it to a highline comes with even more pain: falling into the leash in the most undesired angles is not always a pleasure. But as you can see: raed athlete Kamil did his homework and performs it really well. If you'd like to try a shoulderstand on your own, we recommend a soft webbing with nice, round edges - like our Rainbow. Check it out in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/rainbow-polyester-highline-webbing
- January 11, 2019Did we say summer and sushine? Waterlines can also be fun if the water below is frozen to fancy white flakes. And the flakes have also been on the line: raed athlete Kamil literally walked on the snow on the line barely even touching the 83m of webbing - what a fun experience! You want to go high on your own highline experiences? Get all the gear you need in our shop: https://raed-slacklines.com/ Picture: Piotr Błaszczak
- August 31, 2018This is soo awesome, we can only quote from raed athlete Kamil directly: "At the beggining of this week with @pablosignoret, @newton_slack and @positively_addicted we did a show in Toruń. That were two days full of suprices and a lot of fun! We rigged big waterline (430m) across the Vistula river (3rd time!). I've had a pleasure to send this line as first and set my new PB! One year ago at this time I was dreaming about send 70m highline. Now after send this mid-waterline (40m isn't high enough to name this line as highline) I'm so stoked about my progress and more motivated to do more new, big projects! Thanks so much for invite @herrherold and for this amazing photo @aidanwilliamsphoto " Picture: Aidan Willians
- August 23, 2018Please welcome raed's new team athlete Kamil! Born and raised 20 years ago in Chrzanow, Poland, Kamil is one of the most talented and fastest growing slackliners in Europe. He started slacklining only 3 years ago and his personal best is now 430 meters on a mid waterline. In this picture you can see him sending a 150m highline in Montiggl, Italy. Height: frightening 400 meters straight down. Welcome to the team and keep the balance!