- August 19, 2020
Happy CIRCUS time! Raed athlete @pietrobarilli officially received his Circus Diploma from the @inac.circusschool - congrats! In the picture you can see a glimpse of his breathtaking and very entertaining rodeoline performance. Pietro performs his show on TWTMNBN webbing and with a RODEO weblock - you can get your own in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/twtmnbn-highline-webbing & https://raed-slacklines.com/rodeo-weblock
- July 19, 2020
"Play local" is the theme for highliners in 2020. raed athlete @quirinherterich went out with his buddies Lukas and Julian for a fun session in the Alps, this spot is 8km away from Quirin's home.
Anchor: Runner Twin Olympic 6mm rope https://raed-slacklines.com/gleistein-runnertwin-olympic-6mm
- July 19, 2020Kamil travelled from Poland to Germany to have a session with his fellow Berlin slackers. So we rigged a 70m Cumulus midline, tensioned it to a proper trick highline tension and the whirling started :P Get your own Cumulus webbing in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/cumulus-nylon-highline-webbing
- July 19, 2020Can you spot the highliner? #ulassai and #sardinia provided the perfect place for raed athlete @ayaros_ztluhcs and her 90m Rainbow highline. The line was visible from nearly everywhere in the entire valley, which made the residents enjoy the view and philosophizing about the action going on at the top of their village. The amazing atmosphere of this picture was captured by @lepyruvate_outdoor (Forian Beyer) Get your own Rainbow webbing in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/rainbow-polyester-highline-webbing
- April 17, 2020Quirin Herterich tells about his latest highline adventure between Sardegna and „Pan di Zucchero“ [german]
- April 08, 2020Unicycling on a highline. Yes, it's really as impressive as it sounds. And the community of unicycle highliners is growing fast. Augustin showed his extraordinary skills at the @turkishhighlinecarnival this February - and everybody who was watching it this was very excited. His unicycle had an extra leash and no tire on the rim. The webbing of this line was Cumulus as main line and Parsec as backup. If you'd also like to unicycle on a slackline, this facebook group might be a good starting point for you: https://www.facebook.com/groups/203756094225960/ The best slackline gear for this kind of adventures can be found in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com
- April 06, 2020Do you have goals for 2020? raed athlete Maggie does: "More highlining than during the last years!" is what she told us some weeks after she finished her studies. So for her it's now time to get back from the desk onto many lines all over the world. Well... At least when this corona pandemy is finally over. In the picture she just went cruising on 105m of Rainbow webbing at the Turkish Highline carnival 2020. Get your own slackline gear in our shop: https://raed-slacklines.com
- January 24, 2020Raed athlete Quirin Herterich sent us this picture from "the good old times..." ;) Length of the line: 190m Height: 80m His personal comment on this one: "Training days - when the Tiroliners crew went out with 4 people to rig 5 Highlines and leave them up for four weeks. In this session i walked the line 2 times fullmen, back in the days this was pretty f***ing long for me." Get your own highline gear in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/ Photo Credits: Tessi Weber
- September 12, 2019raed athlete Kamil sends a 89m highline in Poland on our soft and bouncy MOTM webbing. The tubular weave and the relatively low weight of this webbing allows you to either send line with ease or go big with your bounce tricks on it. Get your own MOTM in our shop: https://raed-slacklines.com/motm-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing
- August 31, 2019Welcome to our raed athlete team: Quirin Herterich! Quirin is an extraordinary highliner. He holds the record for the longest distance ever walked on a Highline after walking non-stop 2,500 meters on the 2.8 km line in Norway 2018. This picture was taken in August 2019 at one of his homespots in Bavaria, Germany. Originally he wanted to go to Chamonix at this time but conditions there did not allow the team to do their project - so he invited the whole crew to hang out at his place and highline the bavarian homespots. Length: 80m Height: 70m Webbing: Double Rainbow Get your own Rainbow in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/rainbow-polyester-highline-webbing
- August 30, 2019raed athlete Sebastian is one of the highly talented young guns in this amazing community. Last week he sent his first 420 m highline in Bosnia - aged 20. In this picture you can see him training on his home spot near Jena, Germany on his Rainbow highline setup. Line length: 160m. Sebastian uses this line to "make miles". This intense training method aims for a long distance walk back and forth and back and forth and so on until he reaches a point where he can't continue to walk anymore. Then he still keeps pushing hard until he reaches his set distance goal and goes back home for some rest. This kind of training provides the needed physical strength and endurance to master the big lines that are waiting for him. The 420m was just the first step in his journey, this is for sure. Wanna be a strong highliner too? Find your gear in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/ Thx for the pic: Daniel Neumann
- August 22, 2019
Magdalena Preimesberger just sent us a picture from the Terrassenfest at the @SeeblickhotelGrundlsee - highlining in a traditional Austrian "Dirndl" in front of amazing alpine landscape near the Grundlsee, Austria. We love the atmosphere of this line, this shot, this landscape. The webbing she used for the line is TWTMNBN, you find it here in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/the-webbing-that-must-not-be-named
Maggie is a member of the raed team for one year now. And we love to support this strong slackgirl on her journey. If you're also a really strong slackgirl and like to become a part of our athletes team: get in touch with us! Thx for the picture: Andreas Syen
- July 16, 2019Waterline week still to go! Soraya cruises across the Lago di Cavèdine, Italy. In the background you can spot the Monte Casale. For waterlines we recommend soft and bouncy webbing like our Rainbow or SuperMOTM. Check them in our shop: https://raed-slacklines.com/slackline-webbing/ Pic: Tom Peek
- June 24, 2019Life is often unfair. Sometimes you see people make impossible things look so easy. One of these guys is raed athlete Sebastian. When he cruises across a long highline, it mostly looks effortless for him. In this picture you can see him on a 175m line, rigged on 50m pieces of Rainbow, connected via DuraLaVida loops. Backup: 53m Parsec segments. Would you like to level the field and make it look easy for yourself? Go training. Become stronger. And enjoy cruising these lines. You can find all the gear for your lines in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/
- June 23, 2019Surf it, baby! One of Sebastians highly appealing highline moves is some immense surfbounce. 80m, 100m, 150m? Doesn't matter - as soon as he finds the sweet spot of a line, he just goes crazy on it. Here you can see him during the Midsummer Highline Meeting at the Aktienbruch quarry in Löbejün, Germany. Wanna go crazy on highliney yourself? Check out our slackshop and find all the gear you need: https://raed-slacklines.com/
- June 03, 2019It's waterline week! 2018 High-Waterline Village Meeting in Cefalu on Sicily. Here's what raed athlete Kamil has to say about it: "Warm water in the bay, waterlines, deep water soloing and after these morning session we were often going to the highlines because waterlines are so much harder than highlines :P" For your waterlines we recommend a soft and round webbing, like our Rainbow or MOTM. You find them in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/slackline-webbing/
- May 04, 2019
Can a highline be any more beautiful than a line crossing a waterfall? raed athlete Maggie shows her home spot in this picture. Wow, we're so jealous now! Here's what Maggie tells about her slacklife in general:
"Highlining has become incredibly important to me over the last 5 years since I first started. Although it has been nearly impossible to highline during my studies, I never lost the craving for it. Those calm moments, the intense fighting ang struggling, as well as the happiness you experience in this sport, are what keeps me going. It shaped me, widened my way of thinking and gave me opportunities to meet incredible people and simply enriched my life in many different ways."
Get your own highline gear in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/ pic: Tom Peek
- April 04, 2019A shoulderstand a day keeps the doct... Nah! The harsh reality is: Learning this trick on a slackline is pretty painful. You will fall many times and your shoulder will hurt a lot from the pressure of the thin webbing. And transfering it to a highline comes with even more pain: falling into the leash in the most undesired angles is not always a pleasure. But as you can see: raed athlete Kamil did his homework and performs it really well. If you'd like to try a shoulderstand on your own, we recommend a soft webbing with nice, round edges - like our Rainbow. Check it out in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/rainbow-polyester-highline-webbing
- March 24, 2019
A sunset session with a walk directly into the sunset is one of the most iconic things every highliner dreams about. Here's what raed athlete Soraya has to tell about this one:
"Before we went to Sardinia we did some research and had contact with a local highliner. He had never rigged the line at Capo Testa but he knew it has been done before. The information that he could give us was: bolting is not aloud. Everything is rigged natural.
We needed to go to this place as we got mesmerized by the pictures in the climbing topo.
After a short walk we entered the valley. I was impressed. The shapes of the rocks where fascinating and the highline was obvious. We scrambled/climbed up on both sides to check out the anchors and made a plan. You have to be creative when you rig a natural anchor what makes it a lot of fun. To rig a 155m highline in a team of 2 can be a challenge. It's always hard work but everything went smooth. Just before sunset we finished the highline
- March 12, 2019Raed athlete Flo Zoller explores the sky on his Rainbow webbing and Adriano finds the perfect place for a beautiful picture of him. Wow. Get your own Rainbow webbing in our shop: https://raed-slacklines.com/rainbow-polyester-highline-webbing Line-specs: Main: Rainbow Backup: Bluewing 230m long, 30m high, 75% over water 4-5 kN tension Location: a secret spot in the Northern Alps Pic: Adriano Losso
- February 28, 2019While summer is still a bit away in Europe, we like to remember the warmer days with a nice waterline picture. Here you can see Daniel doing it like Jesus himself on MOTM webbing. Get your own MOTM in our shop: https://raed-slacklines.com/motm-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing
- February 05, 2019Despite snow stacking hips deep on the ground and a continuing snow storm, raed athlete Flo appreciates to have found this opportunity to be on the highline during winter. Before walking he even had to remove a many centimeters thick layer of ice and snow from the 133m webbing of his permanent training rig. While all these circumstances made the line much more difficult to walk, he really liked this training opportunity for the warmer summer time to come very soon. That's the spirit! Get your own highline gear in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/ pic: Lukas Riediger
- February 03, 2019
We're happy to announce a new raed athlete in our team: Thomas! This guy has insane surfing skills, as you can see in the picture where he goes rad on our MOTM webbing. He is also easily mastering long highlines. You can read about Thomas' slacklife in his short summary:
"I’ve been slacklining since 2011. It all started with a little piece of 15m gibbon slackline that my climbing coach gave me in order to improve my skills on the walls. I got addicted super fast and 4 years later, after I torn it apart by using a stupid piece of concrete anchor, I bought the surfer line from gibbon a 30m piece. But I got bored super quickly, I wanted more ! One week later I had my first longline setup with a piece of 150m polyester… I think It’s here that my real slackline journey started.
Unfortunately like I was studying in the north of France I didn’t get the opportunity to highline so much. Only 3 sessions over three years. I realy started highlining in 2017 around Toulouse in South
- January 18, 2019While Central Europe is recently drowning in snow, we're happy about raed athlete Maggie sending us a picture from a fun waterline in the sunny summer. Get your own waterline gear for the next spring in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/ pic: Karl Steinegger
- January 11, 2019Did we say summer and sushine? Waterlines can also be fun if the water below is frozen to fancy white flakes. And the flakes have also been on the line: raed athlete Kamil literally walked on the snow on the line barely even touching the 83m of webbing - what a fun experience! You want to go high on your own highline experiences? Get all the gear you need in our shop: https://raed-slacklines.com/ Picture: Piotr Błaszczak
- January 09, 2019While winter in Europe gets colder and the snow higher every day, we like to remember the summer times with the refreshing waterlines. Here you see a 200m line across the Schlachtensee in Berlin, Germany. webbing: Parsec ( https://raed-slacklines.com/parsec-longline-webbing ) length: ca 200m height: ca 8m picture: Daniel Neumann
- December 03, 2018
Please welcome to our team of slackline athletes: Maggie! In this picture you can see her on a highline from Rad Pack Projects in the olympic stadium in Munich, Germany during a shooting for Bogner.
Maggie is an extraordinary #slackgirl - very calm and relaxed on the ground, but with the heart of a fighting lion and blessed with lots of talent for movement when being on the line. When we asked her, what webbing she needs for her training, she immediately answered: "Give me the heavy "webbing which must not be named", I want the heaviest and most difficult training line I can get." That's her spirit!
If you want to traing like Maggie, get your "webbing which must not be named" in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/the-webbing-that-must-not-be-namedWelcome to the team Maggie
- November 29, 2018raed athlete Soraya was one of the riggers at the Safety Meeting in the Netherlands last autumn. Here you can see her on the 40m MOTM line between these brutalist concrete buildings. What an amazing week that was! Get your own MOTM in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/motm-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing line specs: * main: 40m MOTM / backup: 40m Parsec * raed PRO weblocks picture: Tom Peek
- November 24, 2018When raed athlete Flo Zoller told us about this spot we had to promise not to spread the name or the coordinates. Just that much: 230m of Rainbow webbing, 30m high, 75% over water. He went there together with Quirin, Lukas, Tessi and Oli. Seems like the #tiroliners had lots of fun :D Thx for the picture: Adriano Losso Get your own Rainbow: https://raed-slacklines.com/rainbow-polyester-highline-webbing
- November 16, 2018Please welcome our next team athlete: Soraya! Soraya comes from the flattest country on the planet. Here's what she has to say about her slack carreer so far: "In the summer of 2014, I took my first steps on the slackline, and I was addicted right away. Two weeks later, I tried my first highline which terrified me! Highlining is 100% mental and 100% physical. Ever since, I’ve been captivated by opening new highlines in the most beautiful places. I’m mostly interested in complex highlines in alpine environments. Since I’m from the flattest country in the world, this can be quite a challenge. I’m very happy that Raed Slackline will support me on this journey with strong, light and reliable gear!" We're looking forward for many cool projects with you, Soraya! If you also want to rig beautiful highlines, you will find the right gear for it in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/
- October 31, 2018Please welcome a new member of the raed team: Flo Zoller! Flo started slacklining in 2009 during summer holidays. He became addicted immediately and bought his first trickline to spend every free minute on it. In 2014 he tried highlining for the first time and his addiction changed. Since that moment he tries to constantly walk, explore and open new highlines all over the world. This summer he joined the club1000, the elite circle of human beings that ever sent a 1000m long highline. From now on he will use raed gear in his journey and help us to develop the most advanced gear for this sport. Welcome to our team Flo, we're looking forward for a great time and beautiful projects with you!
- September 30, 2018In this picture you can see raed athlete Sebastian on a line that he described as "the most difficult highline of my life". As you can see: the backup was tight as hell and the line was more than 300m long. This combination made it a real beast to walk. Do you want to become a strong highliner too? Get some heavy training webbing in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/twtmnbn-highline-webbing
- September 26, 2018How does the training routine of our raed athletes usually look like? Sebastian chooses to waterline as much as he can during the warmer time of the year to strengthen his body and sharpen his skills and tricks on the line. Of course that includes hundreds of leashfalls, climbs and mounts, so these techniques are extremely advanced. For his training lines Sebastian mostly chooses MOTM webbing in PRO weblocks, usually tensioned between 3 and 4 kN. It's a playful and bouncy setup that is also quite challenging, depending on the length and height of the line. Get your gear in our slackshop: MOTM webbing: https://raed-slacklines.com/motm-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing - PRO weblocks: https://raed-slacklines.com/pro-weblock
- September 20, 2018Let's call it a waterline week to start this summer! Sebastian finds the perfect balance and bounce on 100m SuperMOTM across the Göllersee in Südtirol, Italy. Get your own piece of it in our shop: https://raed-slacklines.com/supermotm-threaded-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing
- September 07, 2018
Looking for a cool new slackline wallpaper for your electronic device? Look no further, we've got you covered! The wallpaper can be downloaded in several sizes for different screens:
- August 31, 2018This is soo awesome, we can only quote from raed athlete Kamil directly: "At the beggining of this week with @pablosignoret, @newton_slack and @positively_addicted we did a show in Toruń. That were two days full of suprices and a lot of fun! We rigged big waterline (430m) across the Vistula river (3rd time!). I've had a pleasure to send this line as first and set my new PB! One year ago at this time I was dreaming about send 70m highline. Now after send this mid-waterline (40m isn't high enough to name this line as highline) I'm so stoked about my progress and more motivated to do more new, big projects! Thanks so much for invite @herrherold and for this amazing photo @aidanwilliamsphoto " Picture: Aidan Willians
- August 27, 2018Daniel Neumann and his friends from Slackline Brandenburg used the hot summer days for an impressive 215m waterline across the Schlachtensee in the west of Berlin. Anchor height: 15m! length: 215m height: 15m webbing: Parsec ( https://raed-slacklines.com/parsec-longline-webbing ) pic: mind-produktion.de
- August 23, 2018Please welcome raed's new team athlete Kamil! Born and raised 20 years ago in Chrzanow, Poland, Kamil is one of the most talented and fastest growing slackliners in Europe. He started slacklining only 3 years ago and his personal best is now 430 meters on a mid waterline. In this picture you can see him sending a 150m highline in Montiggl, Italy. Height: frightening 400 meters straight down. Welcome to the team and keep the balance!
- July 13, 2018Russia's slack community is vivid. Moscow slackgirl Elena Kustowa sends her first 20m highline on MOTM webbing in this picture on a railway bridge near the metropolis. Get your own MOTM in our slackline shop: https://raed-slacklines.com/motm-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing
- June 21, 2018
Summer is at the door, so is the waterline season! Waterlines are perfect to try new tricks and moves on a line. If you fall, you fall soft into the water without any injuries. So do it like raed athlete Maggie, grab your swim trunks, bikini or whatever mother nature gave you and have fun on a waterline this summer.
We recommend webbing with soft edges for waterlines, like our Rainbow: https://raed-slacklines.com/rainbow-polyester-highline-webbing
Picture: Karl Steinegger
- May 23, 2018Abandoned industrial sites have a very unique attraction to highliners. In 2017 raed athlete Soraya went to the Landschaftspark Duisburg, Germany to establish a new highline. The name: "Walk With the Wind" - Lenght_ ~50m. 60m height. A black & white picture with high contrast seems like a perfect way to express the aesthetics of such a line. Perfect. Pic: Tom Peek Get your own highline gear in our slackshop: https://raed-slacklines.com/
- May 22, 2018Hamburg, meine Perle! Last year Daniel sent the 55m long, 9m high water-midline above a side channel of river Elbe with a biig smile on his face. Webbing: raed SuperMOTM ( https://raed-slacklines.com/supermotm-threaded-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing )
- May 08, 2018
The combination of Parsec webbing for both, main- & backup line has proven to be a very easy to learn setup for beginner highlines. Raimon visited this beginner's session for a quick ride to demonstrate, how it's done the right way. Thanks for joining in and teaching! Parsec webbing: https://raed-slacklines.com/parsec-longline-webbing PRO weblock: https://raed-slacklines.com/pro-weblock
- May 04, 2018
Awesome! :) Get your Helium webbing here: https://raed-slacklines.com/helium-polyester-slackline-webbing
- April 04, 2018
raed customer Jonas Schneider shows his locked arms exposure skills on raed's good old #FFF webbing. This webbing is discontinued, but you can train your skills on Parsec, our famous longline webbing: https://raed-slacklines.com/parsec-longline-webbing
- March 27, 2018
raed Parsec webbing is the easiest way to tension a beautiful line in very short time. Its low stretch makes it possible, for example in this beautiful sunset waterline in Russia. Get your Parsec webbing here: https://raed-slacklines.com/parsec-longline-webbing
- March 23, 2018Some slackliners somehow manage to make some money out of balancing on a line. One of them is raed athlete Maggie Preimesberger. In this amazing shot you can see her balancing in the Olympia Stadium in Munich at a photo shooting for the ski clothing brand BOGNER. Want to make some money from slacklining too? Train hard! The right gear for this is available in our slackshop :)
- March 21, 2018Raimons rodeo surfing skills are quite impressive. Here he shows how it's done during a training session in a Berlin gym. Webbing: raed Helium https://raed-slacklines.com/helium-polyester-slackline-webbing Weblocks: raed RODEO https://raed-slacklines.com/rodeo-weblock
- March 08, 2018Today it's International Women's Day. Raed Slacklines stands strong behind all slackgirls and slackwomen in this world. Whereever you are, whatever you do: You matter. You rock. And we are glad to see that the slack community becomes more and more female. We hope that you will not only have a great day but also a great season out there. Keep the balance and go crush all your project lines!
- February 18, 2018Raimon, a good friend of us, enjoys this sunny moment on the MOTM / Parsec line in Srbsko, Czech. The combination of MOTM as mainline and Parsec as backup webbing has proven to be awesome on mid length highlines. Get MOTM here: https://raed-slacklines.com/motm-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing Get Parsec here: https://raed-slacklines.com/parsec-longline-webbing THX to Daniel Neumann for the pic.
- January 07, 2018Good old summer highline times. Winter in Germany is harsh so we show a pic of a sunny highline session today. Basti Klimke plays on this 80m highline in an abandoned quarry near Löbejün, Germany. Let the sun in your heart and the flow will follow. https://raed-slacklines.com/motm-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing
- December 28, 2017This is what happens if you combine the RODEO weblock and HELIUM webbing: BIG surfing sessions. Length: 20m, height: 4,50m Thanks to Daniel Neumann for pushing the boundaries from session to session. RODEO: https://raed-slacklines.com/rodeo-weblock HELIUM: https://raed-slacklines.com/helium-polyester-slackline-webbing
- December 18, 2017The "Passion of Otto Lilienthal" was one of the beautiful highline projects we've seen in 2017. raed athlete Sebastian Klimke sends the 140 m very calm and controlled. Location: at the exact same place where human flight was invented (really!) Pic: Daniel Neumann
- October 24, 2017raed athlete Clara cruises the waterline at Les Calanques, Cassis in southern France. Line specs: 45m MOTM, 7 kN, tensioned with PRO Pulley System, all natural anchors. Infos on PRO Pulley System: https://raed-slacklines.com/pro-slackline-pulley-system Infos on MOTM webbing: https://raed-slacklines.com/motm-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing
- October 02, 2017raed athlete Clara cruises the waterline at Les Calanques, Cassis in southern France. Line specs: 45m MOTM, 7 kN, tensioned with PRO Pulley System, all natural anchors. Infos on PRO Pulley System: https://raed-slacklines.com/pro-slackline-pulley-system Infos on MOTM webbing: https://raed-slacklines.com/motm-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing P.S.: please take care: This spot is in a national park and slacklining there is mostly prohibited. This rig was only possible with a permission from the park rangers.
- September 27, 2017raed athlete Clara cruises the waterline at Les Calanques, Cassis in southern France. Line specs: 45m MOTM, 7 kN, tensioned with PRO Pulley System, all natural anchors. Infos on PRO Pulley System: https://raed-slacklines.com/pro-slackline-pulley-system Infos on MOTM webbing: https://raed-slacklines.com/motm-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing P.S.: please take care: This spot is in a national park and slacklining there is mostly prohibited. This rig was only possible with a permission from the park rangers.
- September 01, 2017Raimon surfs the Rodeoline at high amplitude into the sunset. Specs: 21m of raed #FFF webbing, Location: Hasenheide, Berlin. Want to rodeosurf too? Get some Helium webbin, it's perfect for rodeo-surfing: https://raed-slacklines.com/helium-polyester-slackline-webbing Pic: Mind Produktion
- August 29, 2017What an emotional moment! raed athlete Sebastian surfs the most out of the urban highline during UHF in Lublin, Poland. You wanna go big into bouncing and surfing? Get some stretchy MOTM webbing and surf hard: https://raed-slacklines.com/motm-tubular-nylon-slackline-webbing
- April 05, 2017
Go big or go home! Daniel totally owns the 104m long and 40m sag Rodeoline made of Helium, the dedicated rodeo webbing, at the abandoned Aktienbruch quarry in Löbejün, Germany.
Get your Helium webbing here: https://raed-slacklines.com/helium-polyester-slackline-webbing
- July 29, 2016
The second most question that we recieve is: Is your PRO pulley system compatible to a LineGrip? How can other gears be connected to your system? We want to show you the simplest option:
raed PRO pulley system connected to a LineGrip with a stainless omega shackle.
The PRO pulley system has an outer width of 24mm which makes it compatible to stainless omega shackles. This shackle can be used to attach anything you like. A LineGrip, a different weblock, whatever you can imagine.
Of course there are many more options of connection.
Way 2: use a soft shackle around the attached weblock diverter to attach your linegrip. Quick n dirty...
Way 3: you could attach 8mm express
- July 12, 2016
Girl Power: 80m Parsec webbing, one handed rigged with PRO pulley system by Clara in less than 5 minutes. Clara made an impressive walk across this wonderful longline and had even much more fun on it. Location: Barnstorfer Wald, Rostock, Germany - get it here: https://raed-slacklines.com/pro-longline-set
- April 15, 2016Bringing some colourful slacklife to the rainy palace park of Fontainebleau, France.
- June 01, 2015Playing around on tubular nylon slacklines is the most fun you could get. Bouncing around nearly weightless like the man on the moon. Feeling the high stretch when going up and down. Surfing from side to side like on a huge wave in the ocean. The easiest way ta feel what I mean is to try our MOTM tubular nylon slackline webbing. Its key tech specs: It weighs only 56 g/m, has a breaking strength of 27 kN and some high stretch of more than 14%. It takes some effort to tension it, but when you got it right, you will definitely LOOOOOVE the bounce of it. Promise! P.S.: Of course there are other tubes on the market, Philipp even wrote a huge comparison of them all. But we are convinced: If you like to feel like the man on the moon, you absolutely need to get MOTM.