The original Core 2 HS webbing that has been sold in the "Landcruising" store before. We found the last pieces of it and make them available for you at a very special price!
We allow to quote the text "Landcruising" used to describe this webbing:
"Core 2 High Stretch (HS) - the new reference amongst allround slackline webbing and the Landcruising masterpiece. This webbing delivers a whole bunch of innovative details. Perfectly balanced features allow you to push the limits. The HS version offers an extended stretch and is especially suitable for more dynamic applications like bouncy longlines. The higher stretch absorbs impact forces in the case of shock loads. Core - no limits!
• flat webbing made of 100% Polyester
• CS+ revolutionary Core-Sheath kernmantle construction
• SeamLess design - enclosed outer sheath without palpable securing edge
• GentleEdge construction - very round and densely woven edges
• PowerFab weave and DuraShell coating - very good abrasion protection
• AntiTwist tracers - dual color design (blue-yellow) with black edges
• soft and flexible handling
• average breaking strength 45,5 kN (4,55 t)
• 6% stretch at 10 kN
• weight of 71,5 gram per meter (incl. Dura-Shell)
• made in Germany"
|Width||25 mm / 1"|
|Weight / Meter||71,5 g/m|
|Optimal Length||75, 100, 150, 200|
|Optimized For||Highlines, Longlines, Waterlines|
|Min. Breaking Strength||45,5 kN|
|Delivery Time||EU: 2 w; World: 2-4 w|